The retail industry is varied but always competitive. Competition means customers need to be attracted by service balanced by price. Whether it’s minimizing taxes, obtaining financing, staying compliant with retail accounting requirements or organizing systems, we find beneficial ways to help grow your business.
From coffee shops and restaurants to specialty stores and other retailers, our dedicated professionals understand your industry and the specific market influences that drive business decisions. Whether you are an established business or looking to start a business, let our team guide you in your decision making.
Start-up businesses need business plan development services. Common topics include:
- Lease versus buy decisions
- Searching for payroll cost, tax credit, subsidies, and hiring assistance through government service organizations
- Sales tax compliance
- Valuations of existing operations for purchase
- Allocation of assets purchased to maximize tax deduction
- Software selection unique to the business, including point of sale and inventory control