We are experienced in assisting individuals and families in the development of comprehensive estate and gifting plans. Our common goal is to create and implement comprehensive wealth management plans designed to preserve and grow your wealth and to minimize wealth transfer taxes. We accomplish this through the development of original alternatives to protect the financial and personal rewards you have achieved, all while keeping you in control.
Your planning will help determine optimum timing and what level of annual spending can be maintained. We work with your other professional advisors, to help you bring order to your financial affairs so you minimize tax, probate, and conservatorship costs. Based on your needs, we can involve your family and charity as well as your lawyer, financial planner, and life insurance agent to develop a solution fitting your management style, ownership structure and industry.
Estate and Gift planning and guidance usually include:
- Trust planning (charitable remainder trusts, intentionally defective grantor trusts, insurance trusts, grantor retained annuity trusts, grantor retained unit trusts, and grantor retained income trusts)
- Asset protection planning
- Charitable gifting planning
- Estate, gift, and fiduciary income tax return preparation
- Court accounting for estates and conservatorships
- Fiduciary administration
- Form 706 (Estate), Form 709 (Gift) and Form 1041 (Estate and Trust) preparation