A quality employee benefit plan audit is integral to the successful protection of an employee benefit plan and the plan’s sponsors. Federal law requires employee benefit plans to file an annual Form 5500. In addition, plans with one-hundred or more eligible participants are required to undergo an audit. Many of these audits face scrutiny from the U.S. Department of Labor and are deemed deficient.
We spend considerable time preparing our staff with technical training related to these specialized audits. We believe an audit of an employee benefit plan provides opportunities to proactively advise clients of potential pitfalls, thereby avoiding deficiencies in plan administration and execution. We have been auditing employee benefit plans of many types for years and have developed this as one of our specialties.
- Offering both full-scope and limited-scope audits required with Form 5500 filing
- Closely work with your Plan Administrator for plan design and maintenance
- Single/Multiple Employer Plans
- Defined Contribution Plans
- Non-qualified deferred compensation plans
- Health & Welfare Plans
- Assist with representation for you before the IRS and Department of Labor